2012年1月30日星期一

Girlfriend and I to be honest with me before and friends have also had a relationship

Champagne Strapless A-line Floor Length Belt/Ribbon Taffeta Bridesmaid Dress

User talk:
It now appears that if the beginning of his girlfriend told me the truth, she and I together will be very small possibility.
Two years ago, I was in senior year, she was in our school XX operating room to work, because I was the Office user, one to one familiar with the opinions. This is her first start feeling active, she treated me well, often to buy food to me (because I own thinner), she said she is also a nearby university (later found out she actually read a vocational school, but only nominal).
Slowly I began to accept her, she gave me the feeling it will take care of people with a maturity of more than their own age. Shortly after we know the relationship, when she told me she was not candid virgin, I accepted, also talked about his past because of their own once in love, have experienced these.
She told me that she did not like the man, she was drunk after being forced, although the man behind even went to a period of time, may also occur 2,3 times the relationship, but after three months divided because she could not tolerate him some bad habits.
I was very sympathetic to her decision and her, love her, we just started to develop. With us during the month, there have been some made me feel uncomfortable to do, once I took her home when she went in her house is not that one, then she told me that I was very angry, But after all, two people together to think of more inclusive, I do not have to pursue.
Not long after, bridesmaid dresses in a walk, she said she did not want with me, and I wonder, too depressed to return to school to figure out how to think, feel and do not no where good, I decided to ask, She faltered on the phone over there after a long time has finally stated the reason: she wants to try I will not lose the feeling of heartache. I was really speechless, actually.
This time I chose to forgive, after all, her age is still small (18), I (23). Time flies, I graduated, I went back to their city for further studies, long-distance relationship so we are together, although rarely meet but they do because of care and sweet.
Six months later, the two split because of unbearable pain of Acacia, she decided to quit his job and came to my life, urban development, I was moved, her spin this with their parents is also very good, this time she would like I mentioned the break, plus there may be five or six times before it, she will always encounter some little things to think about the worst place, in the end it is indispensable to me naturally relentless, but each time she would come to me after admit mistakes, said she was up and it is easy to invent their own impulses.
I always feel that I really love to say a person is not easily break up, in a time of such, I feel for her love has reduced, in this case, she was pregnant.
Since our conditions are not ripe, I did go with her flow. After almost five months in this city, we take into account the blind to stay together, it will affect cheap evening dresses my learning, she could not dedicate the work, in the introduction to my mother, she went to the coastal city to work.
Guowanchunjie gone soon this year, I expressed the hope that she temporarily separated from any connection, I was really feeling a little breakdown, because the Spring Festival, when she said: "Unless you do not want me, I will not say break up dead. But after a few days she told me she was pregnant again, this time though I can not personally take care of her, but I told the mother must be in there and properly handle this matter, and finally she chose to go to the hospital people, I was hurt .
I flew past, I do not really feel a bit too harsh. She said that somewhere there is something to tie us together like I hope we do because the unexpected re-reconciled.
But this time I did not fast as usual promised her, but she needed time to tell, I have felt my heart break again and again to speak again after becoming increasingly frustrated, I no longer ask her to Do not say things like, I think all in vain.
However, the city that night she left, she told a still buried deep in her heart a fact: She and I used to have had abortions, and that men are three times more than occurred in the relationship, but also, and three friends from out of town had a relationship (according to her friends for her great that she could not refuse and they go to bed).
I felt at that time was completely deceived, feeling the last two years things like simply can not happen, I really confused, collapsed. She told me do not want to lie to say that my whole life, as her conscience can not be peace. I felt very sad, I can understand her feelings, I told her to time to verify all of this, I accept I do not want to drive more share of the responsibility is not love, so do not get together even if barely long-term happiness, but she was urging a tight grip, to give me an answer as soon as possible, she did not want to wait forever, and I really feel at a loss.
Expert response:
From your talk into, can understand your feelings for this girl, in fact, just with her, you will feel that no matter what she has You will go to an inclusive, will to accept, but you can not stand to be deceived, can not stand her suspicious sensitive. Although you have many times and she made a communication, she also promise you will do no longer Fenshou talks about, but she still Zuobu Dao, make you feel very sad.
You should want most is how much you love her, love her she is able to cover all of it? This love and let you continue to adhere to long? Friends, everyone in the pursuit of happiness, this happiness is only you heart to know, the way in the pursuit of happiness may appear one way or another problem, so you will be cheap homecoming dresses perplexed, because: some people will never become your life's passing, some people will always stay to the end, some were not for you, because she can not go hand in hand with you to solve all problems. Some people deserve to come with a lifetime waiting, because the other side and you can be attached to each other, work together to solve the problem. Do you think she is which is it?
Maybe you can tolerate, accommodate her a day or a month or a year, but if you come with a lifetime inclusive, will you? Feelings not only to enjoy each other's advantages, but also to accept and accommodate each other's shortcomings. From your heart, I believe you can find the answer. If you are still not willing to give up, and she did the last time on communication, how to tell her you want her to do, let her know your heart the idea, that is your bottom line, but also to give her one last chance.
I hope you can come on the journey of life to find happiness!

没有评论:

发表评论