2012年1月30日星期一

22-year-old beauty suffer from depression, anxiety disorders Broken

Light Green V-neck Sash Column Satin/Chiffon Knee-length Bridesmaid Dress

Letters to the Editor:
I am a 22-year-old girl, has had three boyfriends coexistence.
The first term is drawing to a close at the university when he was only two years old than me, at first the novelty did not last me three months to subside, and then gradually bridesmaid dresses from the critical to the cold, the last painful break up, and resigned at the time and desire to conquer ambition for me to love, crying and even fawning over that period, it is the ugly attitude.
After breaking my main focus on paying attention to their appearance, began to learn to dress, do not look very old-fashioned. Next on the welcome my second boyfriend, and now the company's director, 28 years old, handsome appearance, young and promising, in my first month to the company of men and women we became friends, can not last, this Section feelings lasted only a couple of months. And break up his great influence on me, because: First, I am particularly optimistic about him, in terms of character, ability or economic conditions are all he can guide me and let me look up the kind; Secondly, In particular, he will good for a woman, in a lot of experience dealing with the issue of a woman, I know the woman and he has a lot of disputes, he always handled almost perfect.
And his break has made me feel regret and dismay, and until recently that I broke up not long after he and the company on my best friend, and only from the heart to abandon him, now they are drying on the line sweet, my heart will still affect some sad depressed mood. But he is my boss, I work the problem even with my promotion will be an inseparable relationship between him, always feel that they live in his shadow, and the cycle, the break does not go out.
I will second the psychological good to ask current boyfriend, always felt he can not move the heart. After the second break in and I am perfect in all aspects of their own, six months from 120 pounds to a lean 105 pounds, looks slim and beautiful, but will dress, and all who know me say I become different and gas field is full. Work performance can have, the chairman of appreciation and envy, or even strangers circle around the eyes so I came to appreciate the self-confidence up. Then ushered in the third paragraph of love. Third well in all aspects of her boyfriend, handsome stature (a model is that there's potential), although college graduates in Beijing many years, but the quality of character are good, the listed company has a stable source of income, loans to buy near Beijing to settle down, which they have technology in the body, there to support their families and support his wife's spirit man, the most important is very good to me, love me, hurt me, no problems and contradictions as I thought I would give, in my 22 years a day of love never experience such a real concern and sympathy and affection, so long I did not get along put my guard for 22 years at the child's body to him.
We meet the two, he will take more than eight hours by train to see me. He told me really the best, but even so I will have higher requirements of his will that he was born in rural areas, college education, pay less than one million in January, 10 days to see my two trips to the field, flowers sales are not small, with most of the time are also his consumption, would take me to the mall to buy clothes often, although I am very happy, but I have some hate to see the price tag when he secretly expression. He is kind of a normal man would live in the material I like to pay, has been considered very easy, and consumer attitudes in his own clothes that more than 200 have been expensive. Concept of consumption can I buy more than 1,000 pieces of clothing are not distressed, walking into a store to buy some clothes from 300 to 400 will not blink the eye, differences in consumer attitudes, so I have some hesitation.
I tangled with this issue, cheap evening dresses I have absolute ability to feed themselves, I just want him to like something in my performance on the generous, I think this is love I am willing to pay directly for my performance. I want to cherish this as one of my men, can always feel weak, even inexplicable to him also for his disappointment, always think of how second boyfriend have the ability, courage, generosity, can make money and so on. I thought of contradiction and struggle, on the one hand is the result of a virgin for their condemnation; second, still do not know how to accept the fact that they have not a virgin, I never thought I would give the body of a virgin may not be My husband's people. I suspect that he is not got "Broken depression, ha ha.
Su-qin Reply:
Before the age of twenty-two year's time, rapid and continuous exchanges of third term boyfriend.
One, in the emotional, you are a small woman, eager, eager to love someone to accompany. Two, do you love vanity, and each time was after the break, expect to find in the shortest period of time better, "the next house you love, fear of loss of dignity.
You are a love, ambition girl, an ordinary man is difficult to lock you in the end.
Described in your current boyfriend of view, is a very good husband candidates. Practical and reliable, will live, you hurt your pet, but also giant handsome ... if you this year if the twenty-seven-year-old, certainly not hesitate to marry a hurry!
This is your current boyfriend, is economical man, live is the players, there are ambitious girls, but he will certainly Qiaobu Shang, from him you can not see the kind of luxury in the future.
You have a rivalry with the second boyfriend Ingredients in, he dumped you soon, just like your girlfriends on a good, loving every people after their predecessors show, the same company under the eaves, is also immune to hide, you can imagine the embarrassment of the heart.
You are a great trial of strength of the girl, after the end of every love, you will allow yourself to become a little better, one you grow in love, and second, you actually have hope that the former idea of ??loss and regret Mo. cheap cocktail dresses
Of course, this woman takes Mo, was breaking up, who will be angry, hoping to make Cinderella into a princess that does not know what the man being wrong.
Your feelings with the third boyfriend, has been in the mental state of this complex under: not that he really is not good enough, but he was not good enough compared with the second.
Love, women love to find a point of reference. May have reference to love, we must talk about all unhappy.
Feeling down three sections, each of a former boyfriend, are you the next love of reference.
Second boyfriend, became the "financial" resources, "the ability of the reference.
Third boyfriend, will not be in the future may not be "hurt you" love you "pet your reference.
If you give up this one, I believe, your next love will love you more hard, only to have money, but also to understand women, but also more pain you - love to talk about the more, the higher the woman asked. Higher demand, the possibility to find Mr. Right the smaller the.
Your questions at no direct relationship with the break.
Even you yourself said: I never thought I would give the virgin a person may not be my husband.
Shows that the subconscious, you never thought to marry this salary less than 10,000, live in Phoenix frugal man.
You are just afraid they will not encounter at the break more capable man. But I can tell you, if you are good enough, men can not care 'virgin matter.
22-year-old girl, young, beautiful, have the ability to make money, it is full of dreams of all time, this is not content with age. Believe that the coming days, and then encounter some more money, more type of man. So, you test with the current boyfriend is not now, and in the future, face a real man's pursuit of more money when.

没有评论:

发表评论