2012年1月30日星期一

Dream wedding dress to create clever bride selected

Burgundy High Collar Flower Knee Length Taffeta Bridesmaid Dress

Cinderella wearing a beautiful dress, into a noble princess, captured the prince's heart, from the prince and princess lived a happy life. Dream dress, just like magic crystal ball, as people can not refuse the temptation of beautiful and sacred. Beautiful bride, we should cherish pious mind can find the soul of the "fit.
Whether you are visiting the shop or boutique shopping, find their own favorite dress of the moment are ecstatic. Here are some to find the perfect dress for brides experience and great recommendations.
Love at first sight
"I was together with her mother and bridesmaids to buy a dress, I turned a few shops, to see what kind of style more suitable there a strapless dress I love at first sight. Bridesmaids to help me behind the zipper pull when stores the radio came the fiance proposed to me when played that song! my tears, and thought, yes, this is it!
Beautiful rental
"My budget is really not enough to buy a dress, and when I went to pieces when a colleague suggested that I go to rent a dress. In the beginning I am a little skeptical, but tried dress after about thirty (these dresses on sale prices are between 10000-30000 yuan), I finally found a fantastic dress and it fit me great, but if I buy absolutely can not afford the price. dress rental price is the price of 1 / 5 We will use the money cheap bridesmaid dresses saved, go to Bora Bora had a very exotic honeymoon.
Soulmate
"My bridesmaids are my best friend, she soon moved to another city, I know I can not accompany me to pick her dress pulled up, it has been my dream to dream, but I know the boyfriend soon I would marry him to, so I followed in her sworn to secrecy, took her straight to the city the most expensive bridal salon, preview again dream wedding shopping experience. salesman brought me a glamorous dress exquisite I wear the dress, the bridesmaids to wear the veil after me, we were cry later I know, in the same day, my fiance bought me an engagement ring.
That a perfect
"I also spotted two dresses, swaying hesitate more than an hour and I asked the first dress wedding consultant can make some changes, she asked whether I need to change the other one I said, 'No, now so it is perfect and then I know that this one has.
Perseverance counteroffer
"I teach a few friends with a very high-level boutiques, took a fancy to a most beautiful dress and it really is perfect - and then I saw the price tag and I think certainly there are ways to use it to lower prices win. I checked the website designer, found in a shop near my house there, I called in the past, ask them if they have this dress, asked the price. Unfortunately, here is the same expensive, but they said to buy like clothes, then a discount can I say, 'play seven fold, I would immediately buy it. Finally, I finally got to buy their favorite dress, the price is less than the full price of $ 1,000.
Listen to the words of my mother
"I want to wear the wedding veil worn by her mother purple bridesmaid dresses that year, so I have to think of ways to choose to match the dress with the veil, I know, this is some reluctance! We went to the bridal salon, I tried two dresses, but are not like I was very frustrated, do not want to try anymore. my mother insisted I try the last one, she personally helped me put on the wedding, I glanced at the mirror, homecoming dresses tears uncontrolled down. This is the perfect dress in my mind!
Dress Shopping tips
Listen to these wonderful bride suggested it, will be able to help you.
"Into a bridal salon, the expectations behind and put it in advance, because people say what kind of dress for your proposal is only a reference, not necessarily choose.
"Ask no recent bridal salon marketing plan, or at what time they usually have clearance discount. Perhaps you will be able to offer much higher price to buy your favorite dress.
"If you think you have found the perfect dress, but also hope some more buttons, more satin, and so on, the clerk said, 'We can do anything you need to change, then this is not a true the perfect dress, to continue to find it! perfect dress is not required to make any changes, because it has been perfect up.
"Do not visit too many places a day and try to dress too much, tired and exhausted themselves. Buy the wedding dress should be a pleasant shopping experience to bring a bottle of water and a bag of snacks, do not let too much stay by your visit. opinion too much, and you will know what to do.
"If you want to go home after the TV drama a dress in mind, carries it to compare with the other dress, then this is the perfect dress. Will not trouble - enjoy every minute of this process it!

没有评论:

发表评论