2011年12月14日星期三

What woman would eat the object of vinegar

Jealous, woman's nature. But they are jealous of the object may only same-sex Oh. Inventory below a woman in love Favourites jealous of five objects.

Object one: the roadside beauty jealous index: ?

Reason: cheap bridesmaid dresses I saw a beautiful two way, and then boast that beautiful girl, tall standards.

Performance: She took my eye stare, then pulled the hand to throw off our own left back, how to pay any attention to all cried, made me lose face.

Results: I put the girls to catch up with her fierce criticism of a pass, and commitment to accompany her weekend shopping.

Object Two: Basketball jealous index: ? ?

Reason: I was walking every day will accompany his girlfriend, the results are not careful one day to see a few bloody man child is a basketball court, can not help but itchy, go fight a few times, the walking thing forgotten.

Performance: You can put up big oil bottle mouth, day and night did not care for me.

Results: I apologize, please eat, within a month vowed to no longer touch the basketball.

Object III: We raised rabbits jealous index: ? ? ?

Reasons: the wind of the night I hold the rabbit cheap evening dresses did not hold her (Tiandeliangxin! She dressed than me, not any clothes to wear rabbit!), I often forget that he did not eat, but never forget to feed the rabbit. (I forgot to feed her not to kill me!)

Performance: a nose a tear, cry Huazhiluanchan.

Results: The contribution of the clothes just for her Ca Biti, dinner a week to help her fight, accounting for a week seat. The rabbit give as gifts.

Object four: sell mobile phones young girl jealous index: ? ? ? ?

Reason: to buy a cell phone that day together, the young girl can be passionate sell mobile phones, and even boast my guy, I have a happy, easy to read that the two joke: little sister is very pretty ah! Great temperament ah! Which school graduation Yeah? have no boyfriend ah?

Performance: bit his lip, hard twist the meat on my ribs, eyeing little sister, the command I just bought the phone immediately drained away, and then just walk away.

Results: run ten kilometers, for one store, in front of all the staff of the face, that to give my girlfriend to buy a cell phone, then buy a women's cell phone to her.

Object five: My jealous high school girls at the same table index: ? ? ? ?

Reason: my high school girls at the same table (known as my childhood) romance, call me complain, let me help her find a boyfriend. Series of one week send a message to me is depressing, boring, I miss you.

Performance: his face like thousands of large bluestone, I look for a job with an argument. And then said: We broke up, just you and your childhood that a pair of exhilaration. Sure enough, it did not answer my calls a few days, meet tumble.

Results: I changed the phone number, cocktail dresses and then vowed that childhood is the reason bastard turtle, sweet talk that a basket, wrapped her whole seventy-seven forty-nine hours, no break is considered nodded.

没有评论:

发表评论