2011年12月30日星期五

Married male students also let me first give him

Talk:
He and I are middle school students, we have virtually no contact after graduation, but a class reunion a few years ago we met on, long time no see all feel good because then left their contact with each other, and thus has been used qq contact (that would be his field school), and then leave back to see a face with each other.
Later a party, he drank too much, I sent him home, he kissed me as if I had never been seen already fond of him, because we are not the same city, so I never knew, and he can not said.
Suddenly one occasion, he asked me if I was a virgin, I want to give him the first time, it seems that since we were on the deterioration of the relationship, he and I have mentioned many times, but I refused.
We all pay the men and women friends, after finishing his wedding in the afternoon, we were met, he proposed again, I am really very excited, was almost agreed, but the reason I can not tell.
I originally thought he would not raise the issue again after the wedding, and the result is I was wrong, he hoped he and I have relations, I tempted, really tempted, he is their favorite type, but her husband is to give I am warm and happy man, I love knowing I am not sorry people, but still sorry for him, and we are entangled in each other after so many years taken the moral bottom line.
I do not know what it feels like, but my heart has been very depressed, he and I seem to have a tacit understanding, will not destroy each other's family, but I still do not understand his attitude towards me in the end is what occurred after we finished the relationship both also contacted, but he is no longer business as usual, every day online, and fewer opportunities to chat, but occasionally called, will come to my room to see my bridesmaid dresses log.


He asked me why men can not marry two wives, I asked him what is the relationship between us, he said Valentine. This time to meet holiday, and he let me go to their house, I know what will happen, so do not go, I do not want the wrong, but then his attitude we meet again cold, not as I hope, I also always find problems, I just speechless, like, and what he said he did not give me a chance, I wrote a log that day, this guy actually ran into another perspective. How can I do?
To be honest I do not want to lose him this friend, after so many years of friendship and hard to come by, but it seems I have to lose, but every time I was determined not to contact him, he instead has to contact me, as if nothing had happened, you help me analyze analyze it! he likes me? like this should not be asked, after all, I'm married, like you said, I will always keep it a secret, can not hurt love my husband!
Re:
You say, this friend did not want to lose him, not willing for so many years a rare friendship.
But to tell you, a couple in the event of a physical relationship, do not talk about what the spirit of friendship. Friendship between men and women can only ever be in a pure relationship can grow under, breaking the boundaries of purity, the so-called friendship, but were spread affair. If you want to go on day to continue the friendship, but that is his own from his temporary mistress, only to become long-term mistress. Until you tired of each other, the other no longer afford to own a shred shock impulse, then can be ended.
You and him, sooner or later is settled, delay time and delay can not be friendship. Or, you lips to say "he is not willing to friendship, in fact, is his heart could not bear the ambiguous, woman, no one is willingly to be honest good woman down, even a good woman, and my heart has only Pussycat Dolls, has ambitions were derailed want to rebel.
So, ah, his dark lure lure lure out again, though you are morally against, but psychologically it is desirable. A woman, to be a virgin on the moral, psychological swing female, is the most difficult thing, which is fire and water are purple bridesmaid dresses two different worlds of torture, of course, true that too many women are feeling the brunt of these torture.
Come talk to this man. Can not say that this man is shameless, because when a person made no secret of his selfishness and self-willed destruction of desire, the idea is regarded as a true temperament of the. But this man's true nature for you, just a possessive, possessive deviation from the norm.
Years, respectively, meet again, do not you be his lover with a romantic relationship, he will be able to blatantly ask you to dedicate his first night, then again and again is the continuing requirements, and no commitment, he was not even a pie too lazy to give you the vision outlined, even too lazy to lie to cheat you, just as the girl you want to obtain the most precious thing, this man, not greatly inflated, selfish possessive what is it?
Of course, I imagine, a make your head whirl of men to such an extent, the conditions must be good. Even you said, he is the type you like, make a woman say "He is my favorite type of the sort of man, must have a good appearance and charm hook, so these men also often woman spoiled, too confident of his own, that any woman escape his palm, of course, if you like a woman, never let him lose , Although also in denial, but eventually all the way somersault Zaijin his trap.
By now, no need to repeat to tell you how to do, in fact, you should always know how to do, but you can not convince yourself determined, you can not bear to write off their many years of Chilian. Yes ah, although you do not say you love him, but you really love him, love him perhaps better than her husband, so do those who knew him will not do this to the letter. Love, forbearance allows you to do with his heart no less than cheap cocktail dresses stranger people.
But how do stranger? You encounter is not pity you can understand your man threw his wife on their wedding day will be able to make a relationship with you, these men are considered gourmet, and marry him, there was bad things. Standing on your point of view, he may have his charm, but the perspective of a woman standing, he is so not a nutrient.
I said: The love affair is junk food, though delicious, eat too much unhealthy one.
For health, under restraint for their own greed and those who do not it ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论